CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pimp my ride!!

I have been constantly bugging my boss to get his car decked with a music system. I travel a lot with him & find it incredibly ridiculous that someone who forked out 10 lakhs on a Civic did not think of a music system .So after 6 months of constant harassment, he finally agreed to get one installed. He chose an absolutely low-end system which made me hit him on the back of his head. Well, almost.

So, I convinced him to lend me the money & the responsibility of "pimping" his ride. I actually used that word & ended up getting a "look", which, I am pretty sure said, "I am the one doing your appraisals. Please remember that." :D

Budget : 50k
Time : 1 week
Restrictions : No flashy neon stuff

Pimping has just begun. Will be back with updates soon :P

2 comments:

Lancaster Gardener said...

Erm... all the best! What will you listen to?

Vidya Natarajan said...

so how well did the pimping go?