CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hit List

People who have, at any point in time,

1. Jumped a traffic signal & almost killed me..
2. Sped like a rabbit on Meth & splashed water (rain water, to be more specific) on me..
3. Parked their vehicle in front of a public convenience point (steps, corridors, platforms)..
4. Driven on the sidewalk, honked at me & expected ME to make room for them..
5. Blared Himesh Reshammiya on their stereo systems & looked at me like they were hip..

... please be scared. Very very scared. I have lost my patience waiting on this world to change & expecting people to have good road-side manners!!

It's time for some vigilante justice.

Step 1 : Bumper stickers that say "I am an inconsiderate ass 'cos I block public access points"

9 comments:

Squid said...

Have I mentioned that I jumped a signal yesterday for the first time since I was fascinated by the shimmering water droplets on my windshield, and since it was my first time driving in the rain & hence working the wipers, I missed the signal altogether and ultimately got pulled over by cops wherein my smile therapy was substituted by my Dad's 50 bucks.

Karthik said...

Was this somewhere in Adyar? If it was, then...

Idyll Mind said...

So are we bad drivers not allowed to feign left and run right then? :)

Karthik said...

I HATE ppl who drive on when the pedestrian crossing light is on!! Makes me want to put a rod in the vehicles' wheels or something!! :D

And yup, you can feint left & run right if it's within the rules :P

Idyll Mind said...

well as long as you are shoving the rod up the vehicles wheels, its fine i guess!

Karthik said...

Here's the scene :

Pedestrian crossing signal turns 'green'.
I walk forward.
Some jackass on a bike thinks he can cut across and mow me down.
I stick a rod (conveniently available on the streets nowadays) through the tyre.
The clown cartwheels and falls down.
I go abuse him.
He apologises.
I dump him at the feet of the traffic cop (who later extorts 1000 bucks)
I go home!

:D

Idyll Mind said...

did you just say you have been good?! :)

Karthik said...

That was on a different blog :P

Idyll Mind said...

:)

i caught two double standards in one day!