CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

22nd onwards..

Wake up.
Message.
Call.
Clean up.
Message.
Work.
Message.
Work.
Message.
Call.
Drink.
Message.
Work.
Message.
Eat.
Call.
Message.
Message.
Message.
Err, work.
Call.
Drink.
Eat.
Call.
Sleep. Try to.
Message.
Drift off.

And the cycle just repeats itself. Every single day. My friend told me that my life was becoming very predictable & mundane. But if THIS life is mundane, I 'd take it with both arms extended wide open.

I am having the most awesome time living this life & enjoying every single second of it.

Life's good! Very good! Very VERY good!

PS : I have a Queen's b'day party to attend, so I'll continue with this post at a later time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen's birthday party. eh? And label mein 'flashing' likha hai! Seems like someone had an err, 'eventful' night? :D

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

karthik... LOL!
groovy blog man. first time here. loved it very very much. will keep coming back.

take care. do visit.

Karthik said...

Ki : Yes, I'll blog about the Queen's party & the running around in Amsterdam soon. Eventful, very eventful ;)

Little Girl Lost : Thanks! Keep visiting! :)

Anonymous said...

The transvestite that you didn't tell me about? hmph!

Onward said...

Scratch of the drinking, messaging and extended work bits and voila u have my life...;-)

well atleast you are happy about it and not frowning like me. Nice blog buddy. And a united fan too eh...AWESOME ;-)

cheers
amith

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol cool stuff! :)

Gavin said...

Your every line is really beautiful and nice. I really your poem. I totally inspired for this post. Many spanaway property management companies in online. Keep posting.